الخميس، 2 يناير 2014

To another best friend

I met you at my early days in college  that day we met your school friends together I Didn't tell you that but I noticed you're special to them. Back then I Carried around the dream of having a best friend from that type to satisfy you and make you want nothing more , I tried to apply it on every one I met and you were the first . Found that place taken by someone I tried so much to like but failed . I always thought it was because you met her first but honestly I don't know why she was always closer to you . Over those 7 years We have both changed alot and we still friends . You're getting far away after getting engaged but let me tell you I Would never feel bad if someone got engaged before me specaily if it's you :-) . And I swear I want everyone one on earth to be happy . Anyway you're someone I will always be able to tell anything in my mind to :-) .

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق