الخميس، 2 يناير 2014

To a best friend

To begin with I do think best friends are best friends no matter how far they get .
You sat next to me asked why I'm always alone and introduced your self back then I told you I'm not good at making friends , somehow I expected you to remember this but you didn't , along our relationship you always asked why I didn't call or assumed that I don't care.
That day you missed the first lecture _when I was still attending lectures_ you said you over slept so I asked for your number so next time I can wake you up :-) .
And I still remember the first message I sent you _ when I was sending messages_ was about how Allah is answering prayers in three different ways .
We had a great time together and even if we seem of different types we just know that from inside we have a lot of similarities .
Thanks and love you :-)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق